Apex MMA: gym etiquette rules
Our List Of Proper Gym Etiquette
Gym Etiquette Rules
Etiquette is an important part of any martial arts gym, especially in an MMA gym like Apex MMA. Having good etiquette in the gym helps to create a respectful and safe environment for everyone to train in. It also helps the coaches to keep everyone focused on the task at hand while creating a sense of camaraderie amongst the team.
- Apex MMA is a space where learning, performance, equality and respect are emphasized.
- Be a good training partner by practicing safe training methods.
- Arrive on time and be ready to join in at the start of class. If you need to leave early from class, please let our coaches know.
- Shoes, thongs, sandals, or slides are never to be worn on the mats and should be stored in the provided shoe racks.
- Shirts must be worn in the reception area at all times.
- Footwear must be worn if using the bathroom area at any time, before, during or after class.
- All jewelry, piercings, necklaces and rings should be removed prior to training.
- Language on and off the mats should be polite and not make your training partners uncomfortable.
- Our personal Hygiene policy must be adhered to at all times without exception.
- Listen to the coaches at all times and if you have any questions then feel free to ask or approach them with any problems you are having.
- Please address the instructor as either coach or by their first name.
Join The Apex MMA Team
Get A Free Trial
Fill out your details and we will be in touch with you on the next steps to joining the Apex MMA Team and starting your free trial.